*The new fees take effect on 24 May 2023 for users who joined before 25 April 2023 and apply to all Baraka Financial Limited services. These fees may be introduced earlier for new users. Extended Hours Trading fees are effective from 12 May 2023
- Does not apply to purchases of the following instruments if valued less than $5 at the time of order placement: Stocks, American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) or Over the Counter (OTC) securities.
- For stocks valued at less than $5 at the time of order placement, the fee is $1 per trade, plus a trading fee per share of $0.0035 for Standard and $0.003 for Premium Subscribers (“Per Share Fee”). For ADRs and OTC securities valued at $5 or more at the time of order placement the fee is $2 per trade, however if valued less than $5 at the time of order placement, the charge will be $2 per trade plus the relevant Per Share Fee.
- Extended Hours Trading gives an additional 5.5 hours to trade during the pre-market (1:00pm – 6:30pm GST) and 4 hours during the after-market session (1:00am – 5:00am GST). Refer to footnote 2 for applicable ADR and OTC fees which apply during extended trading hours.
- There are no account management fees. However, beginning September 1st, 2023, an inactivity fee of $1 per month will be imposed on accounts with less than $50 in total cash and no open positions held by the end of each month.
- Withdrawal fees are charged by our broker, Drivewealth
* Kindly be advised that while the pricing for our service displayed on our website is presented in USD ($), we would like to inform you that the currency in which you will be charged depends on the currency associated with your account. This ensures that you are charged at the most competitive exchange rates, thereby allowing you to benefit from the best possible value.
Last updated at 24 Apr, 2023