How can I find out more about the fees associated with specific investment products on the baraka platform?
Are there any penalties for closing my baraka account or transferring my funds to another investment platform?
A Market-If-Touched (MIT) Order becomes a market order when a stock trades at its specified price.
To place a Market-If-Touched order, follow the steps below:
1. Select the stock or ETF you would like to place an order for
2. Click the ‘Invest’ button on the bottom right
3. Select ‘Market-If-Touched’ from the drop-down on the top right corner
4. Enter the target price per share at which you’d like to buy the stock, the number of shares and its expiry date
5. Click 'Confirm' and review your order in the pop up dialogue box